Sunday, November 17, 2013

Chapter Twenty-seven: Passing time

**Warning: Adult situations ahead, don't read if you're under 18

JOSHUA'S POV





After Annalese was born, I had spent my time between work, working out and coming home just in time to put her to sleep. I know Mimi suspected other things were going on, but they weren't, not yet anyways. I just didn't want to be home around her. I couldn't get our fight out of my head. It tore me apart knowing something could have happened to Annalese because of my lack of control over my anger.

If something had happened I wouldn't be able to live with myself. So being around Mimi just drudged up those memories and all I could see was the fear and pain in her eyes. Pumping iron and trying to find life changing cures was a good time filler though. And seeing my little angel before I went to sleep was the highlight of my day. This had went on for about a week.

And that was when I saw her. I had taken the day off and set out to hit the gym when I saw someone I had never seen before. I knew she wasn't from around here because she wasn't tan enough. All I knew is that I had a sudden interest in her and had to know her name. But it seemed like I wasn't the only one who wanted to be apart of the welcome committee. Someone always managed to pull her away before I could get the chance.

Well that was going to change, now. It was Wednesday and I had taken the day off again. It was pretty early in the day and I didn't expect her to be there yet; I just wanted to make sure I was the first one to talk to her. But it appeared that she was an early bird because she beat me inside. That wasn't all bad though. I enjoyed watching her walk.


I didn't know what I enjoyed more, seeing her in her workout attire or watching her bounce up and down on the treadmill. Actually I think it was a tie. I made sure to snatch up the treadmill beside her and increase the speed. No harm in giving her a show I had thought. It seemed to do the trick because I caught her sneaking glances my way when she thought I wasn't looking.



Apparently she was paying too much attention to me and lost her grip. She tried to catch herself but she was too late. Before I knew it she had fell and her face was introduced to the treadmill. It didn't look pretty and I couldn't help but to cringe. Embarrassed, she rose to her feet as quick as possible and tried to leave. Perfect timing I thought as I went to follow her.


I stepped in front of her just in the nick of time.
"Hello." I said and extended my hand out. She looked confused and nervous for a moment before mumbling a hello back and accepting my hand.
"You okay?" I asked and looked at her face. She looked towards the ground and simply nodded.
"Hey it happens to the best of us." I assured her. She smiled briefly. "But be careful, we wouldn't want you harming that pretty face now would we?" I added.


It didn't take much effort to get her to open up. I learned a few things about her. Her name was Aria and I had correctly guessed that she was a new resident of Starlight Shores. As we got to know each other some more she announced that I looked familiar and recalled seeing me in a few magazines with Miranda. I thought my chance was blown. She would call me a cheating asshole, probably slap me and then walk away. But she surprised me, she stayed. And you know what else? She didn't reject me flirting with her either. Maybe my failed relationship could be used to my advantage.



I don't know how I did it, but I had somehow convinced her to come over. Thankfully, Mimi had taken Annalese to see her parents this morning. I wasn't happy with her traveling with her so soon, but now I was grateful; it meant that I had the house to myself.


I directed her upstairs and pointed in the direction of the bedroom. She was hesitant at first, but entered nevertheless. I followed close behind her and saw something on the dresser had caught her attention. The diapers, damn it I thought.
"You have a baby." She stated as she reached down to scratch her wrist.
"Yes." I answered. Silence took over and she remained standing there and scratching her wrist. I cleared my throat and she turned around.


"Does that bother you?" I wondered, She shook her head saying no. I took the opportunity to try to kiss her. Bad idea that was. She leaned back and playfully pushed me away with a laugh.
"Joshua..I just met you." She said.


"Yet here you are. In my bedroom." I reminded her. That threw her off a bit. I stepped closer to her and closed the distance she had put between us. I wrapped my arm around her waist to insure that she'd stay put. She inhaled sharply.


I smiled. I knew that would stop her innocent act. She wanted me as bad as I wanted her. I teased her by hovering my mouth dangerously close to hers. She closed her eyes as if preparing to be kissed. Not yet I thought.
"You want to kiss me?" I asked. She gulped and I could feel her heart beat increase. I moved even closer to her lips but was careful not to kiss her.
"Do you?" I repeated. She nodded.


And that was a good enough answer for me. I quickly stripped us both of most of our clothing and drew her into my arms again. I kissed her and she moaned into my mouth. Her tongue darted into my mouth to explore, but instead I sucked on it. Her eyes shot open briefly in mild shock, but they were closed again and I saw a smile creep across her face.


We fell back onto the bed and I laid nearby her. She traced my muscles with her fingers and giggled softly. I returned the favor by caressing her ass before tugging her underwear off. She didn't put up any resistance. She even helped me by removing her bra.
"Good girl." I told her. She smiled as if I had really gave her a compliment. Before I went any further with her, I felt that it was only right for me to be honest with her. After all, lying had never worked out for me.
"Aria." I said. She raised her eyebrows and waited for me to continue.
"I have a fiance'.." I told her. I all but held my breath as I waited for her response.
"So." Came her reply. I smiled down at her. At least she could never say I didn't tell her. I learned down and kissed her again.


Our clothes were now completely off and they laid in a heap on the floor. Aria had sat up and climbed on top of me, just short of my penis. I guided her hand towards my open mouth and begin to seductively suck on it. She bit her lips while she brought her other hand down to my penis. It had sprung up in anticipation and she took hold of it. She began to stroke me slowly but would stop to swirl her thumb around the tip.


Faster her hands worked and her finger had slipped out of my mouth. I threw my head back and enjoyed her handiwork. Before she went too far, I pushed her hand away. I lifted her up slightly and brought her down onto my awaiting dick. She moaned as more and more of me entered her. She begin to ride me and I thrust upwards in sync with her. We kept this up until she was nearing an orgasm. She eagerly kissed me and bounced faster up and down. My thrusts increased as well until I felt her tightening around me and then her juices flowing. Before I let myself cum, I asked if she was on the pill. She said yes, and I hope she wasn't lying. I trusted her and let myself go inside of her. We kissed some more before I felt myself going limp and she climbed off of me.


Content and spent, we made our way under the covers and slept. My last thoughts before sleep overcame me was that I hoped Mimi didn't leave her parent's house early and that I prayed Aria was really on the pill; It was no way Annalese was becoming a big sister anytime soon.

6 comments:

  1. I read this when you posted it, but the day just ran away from me, anyway, I'm here now and I'm not happy with Joshua. Actually I'm disappointed. Don't know why though I am considering he treated Miranda the same way he's treating Mimi right now. I think he should stop misleading Mimi and let her know where she stands, they can still coparent together, he doesn't have to be with her if he doesn't want to be, but to lie to her and let her believe they have a relationship when in fact he's banging someone else is not right. Not happy with Josh, not happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I know Joshua is not a fan favorite lately. But I agree, he should tell Mimi before things reach the point of no return. The sad thing is he thinks he's doing what's best for Annalese by being with Mimi, but his extra activities are destroying his family. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Me neither. This gives rise to the saying 'once a cheater, always a cheater', and that pisses me off. He had the chance to do things right, but he's blowing it. Scratch that. It's already blown. Sky high. He can't get over what he did, and maybe almost did, to Mimi, but this is the absolute WORST way to go about fixing it! It's not even fixing it! It's running from it, burying it, hiding from it, and that doesn't work. Trust me.
    I feel sorry for Mimi when she finds out... because she WILL find out. It's only a matter of time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joshua's logic is all the way screwed up and it has been for a while now. He somehow convinces himself that things are right but they aren't in reality. We can see he didn't learn from hurting Miranda and continues to spiral out of control. Mimi will find out, but that's all I can about that lol. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Oh Josh getting freaky! In their house? Oh wow. I wonder how this is going to pan out. Great chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joshua's mind is all screwed up right now. He isn't using his head it seems. Things won't turn out so good though :( Thanks for reading!

      Delete